Job Type: Engineering
Location: Rancocas, NJ
Base Pay: Commensurate with Experience
Req’d Education: B.S. Electrical Engineering,
Employee Type: Full Time
Req’d Experience: 3+ years
Industry: Industrial, Manufacturing
Req’d Travel: <20%
The Control System Engineer will work within the engineering software group to design PLC, SCADA and Human Machine Interfaces for industrial equipment. The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of automation, control technologies and Software including Distributed Control Software, Programable Logic Controls, and SCADA, and may also have software development skills including knowledge of C/C++, VB, .NET, SQL, Python and JAVA. The successful candidate will be expected work with Senior Management to ensure that the company is at the forefront of new technologies and new areas where controls design can add value to our products.
- Product and Control Software Development including but not limited to:
- PLC software development and testing
- HMI application development and testing
- Software system design
- Industrial Networks Knowledge – Profinet and Ethernet/IP
- Hardware specification, setup, and configuration
- Generation and maintenance of documentation and manuals
- Train customers in control software principals and operation of equipment
- Customer support and troubleshooting
- Work with Field Service Department on startup, troubleshooting and commissioning
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Siemens (Step 7 Classic and TIA Portal) and Rockwell (RS Logix 5000 and Studio 5000)
- Experience with InTouch Wonderware, Factory Talk View, Inductive Automation Ignition
- Strong mathematical abilities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently, including management and execution of projects.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
An E-Verify Employer