Title: ASSEMBLER / MILLWRIGHT
Job Type: Manufacturing
Location: Rancocas, NJ
Base Pay: Commensurate with exp. Req’d Education: HS diploma- Trade training a plus
Employee Type: Full Time Req’d Experience: 10+ years
Industry: Industrial, Manufacturing Req’d Travel: Low
- Work from drawings and specifications to build complex machines.
- Perform complex and advanced assembly of components.
- Tasks require manual dexterity, walking, standing, and lifting 30-50 pounds regularly.
- Inspect and test completed units.
- Perform accurate fitting, aligning, and adjusting of components in assemblies while monitoring close tolerances, precision fits and strict inspection methods.
- Follow assembly and test procedures to ensure quality.
- Perform functionality checks to identify any defects ensuring high quality products.
- Will be asked to work from verbal instructions as well as written instructions including diagrams.
- Must comply with all safety and regulatory procedures.
- May rotate stations in a work cell
- Require basic math skills
- Ability to use common hand tools and power hand tools.
- Basic plumbing skills are required such as assembling threaded joints and working with rubber hose.
- Basic pneumatic, hydraulic knowledge.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer skills.
- The candidate must be willing to learn, grow, and work independently and with others.
- High School diploma and 10 years of related training or experience
- Personal tools required.
- Travel and possible overnight stay at customer site may be required.
Additional skills preferred:
- Understanding alignment of components such as gear boxes, shafts, pumps, gears, and motors.
- Knowledge of welding.
- Knowledge of vacuum leak testing and hydrostatic pressure testing with the ability to utilize all associated equipment.
- Understanding the concept of sealing surfaces and the relationship of o-rings, gaskets, and rubber seals in the design.
- Proficient and experienced using forklifts, jib cranes and aerial lifts.
Condition of Employment:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer — Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
An E-Verify Employer