Job Type: Manufacturing
Location: Rancocas, NJ
Base Pay: commensurate with exp. Req’d Education: HS diploma- Trade training a plus
Employee Type: Full Time Req’d Experience: 4-5 years
Industry: Industrial, Manufacturing Req’d Travel: Low
Follow blueprints, specifications, and work instructions to properly weld fabrications ensuring that all parts are properly joined. Perform all required tasks adhering to a production schedule.
- Welding complex fabrications following blueprint weld symbols and work instructions.
- Skill with overhead crane to position weldments, pipes, and heavy components.
- Identify and properly prepare material for welding.
- Measure, grind, cut and weld various materials such as steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Ability to visually inspect welds for imperfections and experience with dye penetrant testing.
- Able to correctly repair weld flaws.
- Use industrial machinery and tools to perform job duties including, but not limited to, plasma/oxyacetylene cutting, pneumatic and electric hand grinders, weld positioner, vertical saw, and welding equipment, such as, Stick, MIG, and TIG.
- 4-5 years welding experience required with ability to weld 3G and 6G.
- Must be able to successfully pass in-house weld test and third-party inspected weld performance qualifications test.
- Able to stand for long periods of time is essential.
- Work to allowed tolerances and maintain Company quality standards.
- Complete Work Orders, as assigned, and on time, to meet company production goals.
- Able to perform data entry function for material used utilizing manufacturing software system.
- Tasks require manual dexterity including walking, standing, pulling, pushing, and squatting most of the time; additionally, lifting 30-50 pounds regularly.
- Will be asked to work from verbal instructions as well as written instructions including diagrams.
- This job operates in a manufacturing facility environment, with industrial equipment. Noise levels fluctuate from moderate to high. While performing duties of this job, the employee must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This PPE will vary based upon type of work performed but often will include safety glasses, helmet, and protective clothing.
- Must comply with all safety and regulatory procedures.
- Must be proficient reading weld symbols on blueprints and experienced understanding detail, section, and auxiliary views.
- Minimum four to five years of welding experience.
- Proficient with MIG and TIG welding.
- Experienced with Plasma and oxyacetylene cutting equipment.
- Experience inspecting and repairing fabrications weld joints with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use common hand tools and power hand tools. Power hand tools include pneumatic, battery and electric.
- Must possess personal hand tools.
- Skill and experience using overhead cranes and jib cranes.
- Experience with man lift machinery such as scissor lifts and boom lifts.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must have good physical dexterity and stamina.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills required.
- Travel and overnight stay to customers facility will be required. Travel can be domestic as well as international.
Condition of Employment:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer — Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
An E-Verify Employer