Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Rancocas, NJ
Base Pay: commensurate with experience Req’d Education: Mech or Elec Engineering Degree
Employee Type: Full Time Req’d Experience: 1+ years
Industry: Industrial, Manufacturing Req’d Travel: Extensive- both domestic and international
Field Service Engineers conduct a broad range of inspection, engineering and supervisory tasks in support of in-house test, installation, start-up and service/repair of the full range of Consarc products.
The position carries the responsibility to analyze and carefully document any problems and discrepancies and to communicate these effectively to the Field Service Manager, Project Engineers and other company personnel so that the problems can be effectively resolved.
- The ability to work effectively at a customer site with minimal supervision.
- Produce and maintain detailed work records.
- The ability to direct and supervise the work of contractors and/or customer personnel during installation and erection of equipment.
- Extensive experience across a range of engineering disciplines.
- Either a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree and minimum of 1 year experience.
- Extensive travel both domestically and internationally.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review “B” orders and generate a Quality Test Plan
- Plan testing requirements and requisition materials required
- Monitor calibration and ensure that all measurement and test equipment used is calibrated and traceable to NIST standards.
- Compile records of all tests performed.
- Plan installation and start-up activities and review budgets. Input includes an assessment of the reasons for any variance from established budgets.
- Provide customer training in the operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Create and/or edit Operations manuals as assigned.
- Fully document any changes or corrections made in the field and ensure that “As Built” drawings are corrected and updated.
- Perform acceptance tests at the customer site and seek customer acceptance and sign off.
Condition of Employment:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination and drug screen.
SEND RESUME TO:
Equal Opportunity Employer — Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
An E-Verify Employer